A family vacation in the Smoky Mountains can be perfect when you rent one of our Pigeon Forge cabins. We have plenty of two bedroom properties where your family will be completely comfortable. Each of the Pigeon Forge cabins has amenities you will enjoy. Things like hot tubs, pool tables, and other perks can be found at our various rentals.
Cabins in Pigeon Forge with Two Bedrooms
- Mountain Bearadise: An amazing log cabin that is in close vicinity to many of the area attractions like restaurants and shopping. This family-friendly Pigeon Forge cabin offers a private bedroom with a plush king-sized bed and a loft area with an additional king-sized bed. The amenities include a stone fireplace, hot tub, and a pool table to keep everyone entertained. Plus, there is a wraparound deck that offers stunning views of the Smokies.
- Lumberjack Rack: One of the luxurious cabins in Pigeon Forge, Lumberjack Rack is bursting at the seams with amenities. There is a gas fireplace to keep things cozy, and hot tub for relaxing after a day hiking the trails. Plus, there is a DVD player, pool table, and air hockey table to keep the kids entertained. The king-sized beds are super comfortable, and you get to enjoy all the amenities offered by the resort as well! You can play in the indoor game room or swim in the outdoor pool during the summer months.
- Stardust: If you want seclusion during your trip, Stardust is the Pigeon Forge cabin for you! This spot offers spectacular views of the Smokies. Plus, it has a lot of modern amenities including a full kitchen, jacuzzi, and flat-screen TV. Plus, a stay at Stardust entitles guests to a free pancake breakfast at the famous Reagan’s House of Pancakes.
- Bear Creek: Families love staying at Bear Creek where they can enjoy the bounty of nature. There is a babbling mountain stream that runs through the property. Plus, the cabin includes a jacuzzi and a DVD player. Guests will also have access to the resort amenities such as the pool.
- Paradise Pointe: A spacious property with lots of room for the family. There is a hot tub, charcoal grill, and an electric fireplace. This cabin in Pigeon Forge is also pet-friendly so your four-legged family members can join in on the fun. There is a full kitchen to cook meals, and the porch offers a lovely spot for breathing in the fresh mountain air.
- Windy Ridge: Close to all of the attractions in Pigeon Forge, this cabin offers plenty of outdoor space where the kids can run around and blow off some steam. The interior has a wide stone fireplace as well as a master suite with an in-room jacuzzi. You will also love the fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare all of the family meals with ease.
Alpine Mountain Chalets has Plenty of 2 BR Pigeon Forge Cabins
Families love staying in our Pigeon Forge cabins because Alpine Mountain Chalets offers homey properties with a plethora of amenities. You will find exactly what your family needs to have a splendid Smoky Mountain vacation.