Are you trying to plan a family vacation but just cannot consider leaving the dog at home? The pet industry is a multi-billion dollar one, and millions of pet owners happily spend on gifts, grooming and other treats for their dogs. Clearly, Americans LOVE their dogs, and many want to travel with them, too. That is why you’ll love these Pigeon Forge cabins, which are some of the only cabins in the Smokies that have pet friendly policies for families, large and small.
Couples and Solo Travelers with Furry Family
The following Pigeon Forge cabins are sized just right for the couple or the solo traveler who doesn’t feel at home unless their pet is with them. Some sleep up to four, making it good for a small family seeking cabins in the Smokies with pet friendly policies, too.
- Grin n Bear It – This is one of the Pigeon Forge cabins that is an authentic log cabin-styled property. Packed with amenities, it includes a great room, amazing views, a loft with pool table and game room, and a covered deck with a hot tub!
- Little Bearadise – Another cozy cabin sized perfectly for two (but can sleep four), it has decks on two levels and a roomy front porch, as well. It, too, is amenities-rich and features a hot tub on the deck, great room with fireplace, a pool table and more. It is just minutes from such sites as Dollywood and downtown Pigeon Forge.
Families Looking for Cabins in the Smokies
Naturally, there will be bigger groups in need of Pigeon Forge cabins in which they can stay with their dogs, and these options are well suited to groups of six or more.
- Happy Trails – Part of the Sky Harbor Resort, it sleeps up to six and features all of the comforts of home, including a large porch, a hot tub, luxurious bedrooms, and amazing views.
- Bearly Visible – Just a few minutes from both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, it is one of the finest cabins in the Smokies for those with pets. It features lots of indoor and outdoor living space, including a large porch, hot tub, full kitchen and much more.
Largest Cabins in the Smokies for Pet Owners
If you find you require Pigeon Forge cabins for very large groups, the following are fantastic options with loads of space and plenty of room for the pets, too.
- Bear Crossing Lodge – Sleeps up to 16 in comfort and style, it is part of a large resort and guarantees an endless list of activities and luxury amenities.
When you need high quality accommodations that encourage and welcome pets, Alpine Mountain Chalets offers an array of lovely cabins in the Smokies.