When you are trying to book your Smoky Mountain vacation, you may have a few questions about our Pigeon Forge Cabins for rent. Many of those questions will already be answered on our FAQ page! You won’t have to wait for an email response or even give us a call! Just head to the FAQs and find your answers immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
While you may have many questions about the area, Pigeon Forge cabins, or the rental process, we have answered the questions we are most frequently asked on our website to make things easier and more convenient for you. Here are a few of the questions and answers that you will find on that page:
- Where is the closest airport to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge? The closest airport is located in Alcoa, Tennessee, and it is called the McGee Tyson Airport.
- Where can I go fishing? There are plenty of fishing areas in the Smoky Mountains, many of them conveniently located near your Pigeon Forge cabins. You will need to purchase a fishing license from Wal-Mart before heading out with your pole.
- Will there be bears at our Pigeon Forge cabins? Maybe. It is unlikely that you will have any black bear visitors, but it is not unheard of!
- What is a chalet? A chalet is traditionally a home created from wood or cedar siding, and the interiors may have wood accents or drywall. A log cabin, on the other hand, is created from logs which are seen both inside and outside.
- Where can I get groceries? There are plenty of grocery stores near Pigeon Forge cabins for rent through Alpine Mountain Chalets. Most people choose the Pigeon Forge Food City which is on the main highway, but there is also a Kroger and a Super Wal-mart nearby.
- Are there any restaurants nearby? Yes! There are plenty of restaurants near Pigeon Forge cabins. Some of the crowd favorites include Bull Fish, Pancake Pantry, Pottery House Grill, and Blue Moose Burgers.
Pigeon Forge Cabins for Rent
Once you have read over the FAQ page, you will want to check out some of the Pigeon Forge cabins available for your stay. There are cabins of all sizes, and they can suit groups up to thirty people in size. Here are a couple of the cabins you might enjoy:
A two-bedroom accommodation that comfortably sleeps six people, Winter Vieux is a unique home that offers stunning views. The decor is a mix of rustic mountain and old-town New Orleans. It has been renovated recently to provide you with all the comforts you could desire.
Lumberjack Rack sleeps eight people, and it is located just mere minutes from many of the area attractions. This chalet is a great choice for a group of friends or a small family. The leather furniture is very plush, and the fireplace will beckon after a long day of hiking the trails.
Alpine Mountain Chalets has plenty of Pigeon Forge cabins for rent! Check out the listings, and then if you have questions that aren’t answered on our FAQ page, we will be happy to assist you! We are ready and waiting to help you create the perfect Smoky Mountain vacation.