A Smoky Mountain vacation can be full of fun and excitement. There are so many things to see and do, and people just can’t seem to get enough of the family attractions in Pigeon Forge. There are hiking trails, roller coasters to ride, and best of all, the Ripley’s attractions! Families that book cabins in Pigeon Forge can spend days exploring all of these fun and mind-bending sites.
How many Ripley’s attractions can your family visit in one trip to the Smokies? Well, let’s take a look and find out.
Ripley’s Family Attractions in Pigeon Forge
Visitors to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg may be shocked to find out that there are so many different Ripley’s attractions available to explore. You are sure to find the one that interests you on this list:
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium: For any kid that is fond of reading the Ripley’s Believe It or Not books, the Odditorium will be an attraction not to miss. The museum is completely dedicated to showcasing strange and unusual artifacts such as shrunken heads and optical illusions.
- Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini-Golf: On a sunny day, outdoor family attractions in Pigeon Forge are all the rage which makes mini-golf a fun option. The course showcases frontier living and the folk hero Davy Crockett.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies: You probably didn’t expect to head to the mountains and see an aquarium, but this particular one has been voted one of the best in the United States. There are some rare species and plenty of hands-on exhibits to enjoy.
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure: The thrill seekers in your group may be interested in the haunted house spectacular. The Haunted Adventure is recommended for older children, and no one under six is allowed to enter.
- Ripley’s Moving Theater: Get ready for cinema experience like you’ve never had before! The moving seats give you a real treat, and you get to experience the film in 5 dimensions!
- Ripley’s Mirror Maze: Brave the mirrors and see if you can make your way through without having to wait for the “search party” to show you the way. Massive mirrors and LED lights will keep you guessing while trying to make your way through the paths.
Cabins in Pigeon Forge
Now that you know how much fun there is to be had at the Ripley attractions, you need to find a place to stay while you are in town. There are plenty of cabins in Pigeon Forge that are available to rent, and all of them will keep you in close proximity of the family attractions in Pigeon Forge.
The Dancing Bear Lodge is a perfect example! This three bedroom property has plenty of space to sleep up to at least six people, and it has all the amenities that you could possibly need. Guests will find that there are two king-sized beds and one full bed for getting a good night’s sleep. Plus, there is a hot tub, fireplace, and a charcoal grill. Those with four-legged family members will be happy to know that the cabin is also pet-friendly!
Alpine Mountain Chalets
Alpine Mountain Chalets has plenty of accommodations in the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg area that will keep you in close proximity to the family attractions. Ripley’s attractions are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to having fun in the Smokies!