If you speak with frequent visitors to the Smokies region, you’ll be able to discover a long list of favorite destinations and experiences that might range from a day spent hiking in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park to hours of shopping in Pigeon Forge.
Pigeon Forge Attractions You Must See
Pigeon Forge attractions, apart from the Park, are some of the most diverse imaginable and visitor favorites include:
- The Titanic Museum – Features a half-scale model of the ship and lets visitors learn all about the fateful maiden voyage of the “unsinkable” ship
- Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine – One of the most visited destinations in the area, it was open ten years ago and has since made moonshine a popular beverage all around the world. A visit lets guests sample some of the many unique flavors, as well as all kinds of tasty foods
- The Island in Pigeon Forge – A 23-acre entertainment complex with unique shops, dining options, and entertainment. There is even a 200-foot-high observation wheel to present show-stopping views.
- Dollywood – The iconic singer’s famous amusement park offers rides, games, food, and fun. It is even dog-friendly and has a dog daycare option.
- Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster – The longest downhill track in the entire country, this coaster features a full mile of track and is the very first of its kind in the Smokies. Riders have full control of speed and can take a trip any time of year, and even at night.
- Historic Old Mill – A historic mill built to harness hydropower in the 1800s, it features a general store, restaurant, and loads of special events.
And what makes all of these Pigeon Forge attractions so great is that many of them are within minutes of some of the very best Smoky Mountain cabin rentals.
Smoky Mountain Cabin Rentals Close to Everything in Pigeon Forge
Alpine Mountain Chalets offers a wide variety of premium Smoky Mountain cabin rentals. Whether it is for a solo visit to the area, a couple’s getaway, a family holiday, or a trip with a large group, there will be a diversity of options. Don’t forget that many are pet-friendly, biker-friendly and offer such amenities as decks with hot tubs, pool rooms, large living rooms with fireplaces, and, of course, that proximity to Pigeon Forge attractions.
Smoky Mountain cabin rentals include one-bedroom charmers like the unique Out on a Limb, which is an authentic treehouse! For a family, Eagle Feather has excellent views and a huge deck along with two bedrooms, while Seclusion is brand new and features room for up to 12.
Each of these cabins is close to town and the many delights of Pigeon Forge, while also providing a tranquil spot to take in the views and gorgeous surroundings. These cabins offer the best of both worlds and are sure to become your favorite way to spend time in the Smokies.