There are so many Gatlinburg attractions that it can be difficult to squeeze them into just one vacation. In fact, you may need to visit this little corner of Tennessee year after year to enjoy them all. Our cabins in Gatlinburg make it easy to enjoy many of the fun things in the area because of their proximity.
Alpine Mountain Chalets offer plenty of accommodations that put you right in the middle of the action, but they still provide the seclusion and serenity that you crave from your Smoky Mountain Getaway.
Visitors to Gatlinburg can expect to enjoy many different types of activities. There are tours, sightseeing opportunities, games, adventures, and even Dollywood to consider. This list is just a few of the highlights that can be found in near our cabins in Gatlinburg.
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park: One of the most visited parks in the United States, this park has plenty of mountain trails, fishing, wildlife, and spectacular views.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies: TripAdvisor has voted this one of the best aquariums in the country! It features fish from all over the world, and it has a stellar shark exhibit.
- Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster: Enjoy the mountainside at top speed when you take the coaster for a ride. An inexpensive and adrenaline filled time that is loved by kids and adults.
- Gatlinburg Ziplines: If the coaster isn’t enough blood-pumping fun then you may need to take a trip down the Legacy Mountain Ziplines. Whizz through the treetops while enjoying the fresh mountain air. The view is sure to be spectacular.
- Dollywood: No trip to the Gatlinburg attractions would be complete without a mention of the Dollywood theme park! Roller coasters, dinner shows, and even water slides await you at this amusement park.
- Whitewater Rafting: The Pigeon River runs near Gatlinburg, and you can take a fun whitewater rafting trip through the rushing waters. Your guide will help you navigate the river safely for a super fun (and wet!) time.
Cabins in Gatlinburg
If you are ready to make the trip to the Smoky Mountains and discover all of these Gatlinburg attractions, then you will need a perfect place to stay. At Alpine Mountain Chalets, we have the accommodations you need whether you are traveling solo or with a large group! We have cabins that can sleep anywhere from two to thirty people!
Consider a spacious rental like the Wilderness Lodge that has room for thirty people in the eight bedrooms spread across this luxurious log cabin. You will be just a few minutes from downtown Gatlinburg making it easy to get to all of the places listed above, but you will still have the lovely Smoky Mountains as a backdrop to your morning cup of coffee.
Those looking for something a bit cozier will enjoy a stay at Honey Tree. This one-bedroom cabin can sleep up to four people, and it is full of little amenities that you are sure to enjoy. The hot tub will soothe your aching feet after a long day’s hike, but you will still be near all the Gatlinburg attractions!
Visit the Smoky Mountains Today!
Those looking for cabins in Gatlinburg are sure to find exactly what they need at Alpine Mountain Chalets. Romantic mountain retreats, peaceful honeymoon vacations, or exciting family getaways can all be had in one of our amazing Gatlinburg cabins.