Taking a trip to the Smoky Mountains is always a great time because there are so many fun things to do and explore. This summer, you can have even more fun due to the Pigeon Forge cabin specials. You and your family can book a six-night stay and get a 7th night absolutely free! These discounts on cabins in Pigeon Forge won’t last forever, so you should start your vacation planning right away.
Wondering what you could possibly do in the mountains for seven days? Here is a list of just a taste of the activities you can explore in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and the Smoky Mountain area.
Things to Do in the Smokies
When you have more time on vacation, you get to see and do so much more. The Pigeon Forge cabin specials will really open up your itinerary because you won’t have to worry about getting too tired trying to cram everything in. Here are seven activities that you can do to fill up all that time you will get when you take advantage of the discounts on cabins in Pigeon Forge.
- Grotto Falls Trail: If you are ready to spend some time outdoors enjoying the mountain air, then a day spent hiking should definitely be on the itinerary. There are plenty of trails to choose from, but Grotto Falls is a particularly good choice. Just over four miles, the trail takes you behind a waterfall which should never be passed up!
- Rafting the Pigeon River: If you didn’t get enough of the outdoors on your hike, then a day spent rafting the river will be a good choice. The Pigeon River offers a very popular whitewater trip with some adrenaline pumping fun. The guided trips can be found through a number of outfitters in the region.
- Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster: There is nothing quite like sailing down the side of the mountain on the Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster! This is one of the longest downhill rides that you will find in the United States, and by the time you get to the end, you will be so glad that you took advantage of the Pigeon Forge cabin specials. Smaller children will need to ride with an adult.
- Sugarlands Distilling Company: Those traveling without children may want to spend some time sampling the moonshine and whiskey at the Sugarlands distillery. You can learn about the history of making moonshine and take a taste or two.
- Dollywood: No list of Pigeon Forge attractions would be complete without adding Dollywood to the list. This amusement park is sort of synonymous with the area. You will find over 40 amusement rides, live music performances, and good old fashioned fun!
- Titanic Museum Attraction: If you couldn’t get enough of Jack and Rose, you will likely want to check out the Titanic museum. The two-story museum was designed to look like the ship, and it allows you to take a little step back in time.
- Cades Cove: If you didn’t get enough history at the Titanic Museum, then you may want to add a visit to Cades Cove to your itinerary. There is plenty of historic buildings and wilderness to see. Bring your picnic and stay a while to explore.
Alpine Mountain Chalets
Alpine Mountain Chalets offers discounts on cabins in Pigeon Forge. Check out the site and make your reservation today, remember the 7th night is free!